Central billing gives you access to circa 280 National and local direct-to-store suppliers. Our dedicated team have utilised the Booker Group buying power to centrally negotiate the best possible pricing from our suppliers.
These suppliers have ranges covering everything from chilled food, cakes and International food to non-food, stationery and much more. We offer a wide range of Food to Go solutions, ideal for convenience, such as Country Choice, Tango ice Blast, Rollover Hot Dogs, F’real Milkshakes etc. These national and local ranges can give you a unique selling point over your competitors enabling you to drive footfall in your store.
By using our Central Billing scheme, you can enjoy:
- Centrally negotiated pricing and low minimum order quantities
- Reduced time consuming administration (the costs are recharged to you weekly)
- Bespoke Booker promotions
- Exclusive discount and high margins from Suppliers
- Save on banking charges with only one direct debit going out of your account
- The supplier starts delivery on an agreed date.
- Orders delivered by supplier with detailed delivery note.
- Booker sends a weekly statement, including invoices and credits.
- Payment collected via variable Direct Debit.
For full terms and conditions please refer to your Booker Terms and Conditions contract. For Budgens and Londis please refer to your specific Retailer website.